Seriously.
Where has August gone??
This month has been super busy and we have lots to catch up on...
This month, we celebrated the birthday of two of our great friends Parker & Finley. It was a circus theme and the girls had a BLAST. There were so many delicious carnival foods to chose from and both Fleming girls were in heaven.
Popcorn-yes please!
Snow cone-don't mind if I do!
Caroline was not quite sure how she felt about sharing the popcorn...but I think she did a pretty good job.
One of the highlights for Brooke was the bounce house. Although a bit timid at first, once she got in, she didn't want to come out. Loved it.
Caroline's favorite was the roller coaster.
Obsessed.
Ginormous lolly pops..oh yea.
The birthday girl herself!
We couldn't leave without cotton candy right??
Can you say sugar high??!!
Thanks for having us!!
2 comments:
love the the theme dresses on girls! I hope I don't have to live up to that for Brooke's birthday party.
Looks like a fabulous party too!
Love those dresses, Kel. Where did you get them?
Post a Comment