So, here we are-less then 24 hours away from the big 30.
It is only my family that makes such a big deal about birthdays?? Maybe.
I like to think of it as my birthmonth. A little fun trait I picked up from my Grandma Mary Jerry Johnson.
I like to think of it as my birthmonth. A little fun trait I picked up from my Grandma Mary Jerry Johnson.
She was a very smart lady.
One more day / post of me blowing up your screen with awesome old pictures.
I will not make you wait any longer...
![]() |
| Every litle boy needs a sky blue jacket right?? |
Last day in my 20's...






2 comments:
hot hot hot! love the fashion sense at such a young age!
and yes, it is only our family that celebrates birthmonths - sorry I'm not sorry!
I'm absolutley DYING over these pictures!!! You were quite.the.looker. And yes of course it's only our family bc we may or may not obessed and really into ourselves. Truth.
although, one criticism. Why the hell am I not in any of these pictures, you know 21 years of your life I've been involved in, start looking and posting.
and a HAPPY early BIRTHDAY!! I'll text you in ohio time so you can celebrate one hour early
Post a Comment