New Discovery: Jack Kaller loves corn on the cob and spicy food! Last night we had blackened chicken, Mexican rice and corn on the cob with a little garlic and pepper. I tried to get all of the skin off for Jack (on his chicken) and I let him try out the rice and corn and he LOVED them ALL! He was having a BLAST and cleaned his plate! I think that he has Joe's (his dad's) taste buds!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Kaller Kids-Round 1
Day 1 of 2 has come and gone and things so far has turned out pretty well :) The Kaller kiddos slept through the night last night, Brooke was up many times of course. I don't know what is better/worse-having a child sleep through the night and get up at 6:00 a.m. or having a child wake up throughout the night but sleep in until 8:30. Here is what I do know, having to do both scenarios at night is no fun at all :( Luckily, though, my sister Tracie was there to help-which was a HUGE relief since Gary was working all night. All in all everything was great and now we have DAY 2 to look forward to :) Here are some pictures of the kiddos having a great time outside in the pool/sprinkler.


Out of all three, Lily has the MOST fun in the water. Jack and Brooke get a little intimidated and run away-not Lily! She literally goes in head first!

New Discovery: Jack Kaller loves corn on the cob and spicy food! Last night we had blackened chicken, Mexican rice and corn on the cob with a little garlic and pepper. I tried to get all of the skin off for Jack (on his chicken) and I let him try out the rice and corn and he LOVED them ALL! He was having a BLAST and cleaned his plate! I think that he has Joe's (his dad's) taste buds!
New Discovery: Jack Kaller loves corn on the cob and spicy food! Last night we had blackened chicken, Mexican rice and corn on the cob with a little garlic and pepper. I tried to get all of the skin off for Jack (on his chicken) and I let him try out the rice and corn and he LOVED them ALL! He was having a BLAST and cleaned his plate! I think that he has Joe's (his dad's) taste buds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment