Each and every day Brooke is becoming more and more hysterical! She has the seriousness and intensity of my personality (which I don't know if that is a good thing or not..!) but the humor and love of life of her dad's. She has started to play more and more by herself-she thinks that she is pretty funny-has become OBSESSED with Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and has started to do this dance move of sorts where she cocks her head to one side and leans over and then repeats on the other side-it is soooo cute! I cannot believe that she is going to be 8 months next week!! She is going to have some 'professional' pictures taken early next month and I cannot wait. I just ordered a few more pictures of her from when she was first born and it is absolutely AMAZING to see how much she has changed..and then kind of sad too :( It makes me want another baby....until she wakes up at 3:00 in the morning! Reality quickly sets back in!!
In other news: Brooke and her cousins Jack & Lily have been quite busy playing outside and enjoying the weather ! Aunt Amy was brave enough to take all three kiddos outside at our house this week to enjoy the great outdoors-I think that they did pretty well! We are nervous and looking forward to the first big cousin sleep over this weekend at the Flemings!!!
1 comment:
he's making a "blue steel" face haha-can't wait for the first ever cousin sleepover!
Post a Comment