Brooke went to the pool for the first time today! I know that most of you would be terribly surprised that I ventured out to the pool as you know my feelings on public swimming, but this local was very nice (our friend Lindsay's condo complex) and we couldn't pass up the opportunity for mom to get a little sun and for Brooke to hang with her girlfriend Lauren!

This is the most swimming and hanging out that Brooke did with Lauren! Lauren kicked some serious butt swimming, kicking, splashing and even going under water in the pool. Brooke on the other hand, preferred to be in the raft sound asleep...seriously?!!!

After Brooke's strenuous swim in the pool, she just had to lounge and relax in the stroller while enjoying a beverage-exhausted I'm sure...

All done! She was ready to head out-but gave mom one last cute picture to blog about of course :)

Only picture you will see of mom in the water with the gals! Lauren is showing us her "SO BIG" while Brooke is once again passed out...she is so out of control!!
Special THANKS and SHOUT OUT to Lindsay (Lauren Lu's mama) who was such a wonderful friend by inviting us to come over for lunch (she makes some phenomenal salads!) and taking us to her pool. We had a GREAT TIME! Well, I did, Brooke doesn't remember much..!
No comments:
Post a Comment