

Brooke took her first steps!! It happened first on Saturday (while dad was out of town of course) while we were at the park. She reached her hands out towards me and took what I swore to be two steps. I took this is stride (no pun intended) and waited to see if she would do it again. Today while we were at Amy's house with her cousin's she officially took two more steps on two separate occasions!! I was thrilled! I tried to tell Jack thinking that he would also be excited but when I asked if he wanted to see..he told me no. When I told Gary on the phone he was so disappointed that he had missed both events. When we got home this evening I was determined that she had to show dad that she could do it...sure enough, she not only took two more steps towards me, but she even walked to dad!!! It was so fun!! I cannot wait for her to keep on going! I know that everyone says that soon I will regret that statement when she starts to run away from me and more, but I am just so thrilled for her. The look of excitement and pride on Brooke's face when she takes those steps is priceless!! I have a feeling that she will be walking away by that first birthday-only 1.5 months to go :)
3 comments:
AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That is sooooo exciting!!!!
AHHH!!!I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!! i have a plan you guys make a road trip up here so i can see it happen hmm? sound good? im soo excited!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! yeah, come on over to Dayton to show her off (again) she'll be a mover and shaker by the time I'm home in October!
Post a Comment