Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Shoes

Brooke got new shoes today. She loves her Uggs, but I think that she needs a tennis shoe option as well. She had been wearing the coolest Pumas (care of Aunt Bethany), however, when I went to put them on her the other day, I literally had to shove her foot in (and I did). The Pumas were a size 4. When we went to Lauries today, they measured her foot a size 5.5! Poor Brooke must have been in some pain! Who knew feet could grow so fast on such a small girl!

The first thing that you do when you get a new pair of shoes (and a killer hot pink bow) is pretend to eat a large turkey leg. If Brooke thinks that this is good, wait until I take her to Six Flags! The next thing that you do in those new shoes and Fab Bow is play the drums-Dad would be so proud. She totally kills it in Rock Band.

Then you get mad at your mom for taking so many pictures-it is like living with a paparazzi! Lay off Mom...I know that your obsessed with the bow and if it was socially appropriate you would wear one yourself, but get a life and put the camera away..

New shoes always make Brooke pick her nose. Don't they make you want to pick your nose?? Think about it...

Seriously, think about it...Brooke totally goes for it! She cannot stop laughing while picking her nose-it is hysterical after all :)

See the shoes-cute right?

4 comments:

Maggie said...

funny...i did exactly the same things when i got new shows...ate a fake turkey leg,played rock band, cried, and then picked my nose...we're more alike than i thought

Unknown said...

hahahaha, I laughed till I cried seeing this pics and then again reading Maggie's comment.

Who knew I could give Maggie a fake turkey leg to make her happy?

Kelly Fleming said...

Fake turkey legs make everyone happy :)

Amy said...

I eat turkey legs and pick my nose - - - do you think you can buy me some shoes? I won't even cry when you take my picture!