Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Fun Indoors


I wanted for Brooke to be able to play with the new fallen snow, however, I am not quite ready (nor is her wardrobe) for her to actually go outside. So, we decided to be like the Kallers and bring the snow inside to us!!

At first, I think she was a little confused as to why I had brought inside a bowl full of white stuff, but eventually she got the hang of it-i.e. eating it.

Totally delicious!


Maybe not so delicious anymore..why is it yellow?? JUST KIDDING! I think it was a little too cold for her taste :)


Look at that amazing snow sculpture that Brooke built-all by herself of course.

We tried to share with Bella, but she was like whatever...I just totally made yellow snow outside..it's so 2o minutes ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

her face is SNOW funny when she eats it!