The weather today was amazing! After our doctors appointment and a few errands we decided to hit up the park near our house. Brooke loved it! Mom forgot the memory card to her camera-go figure. She was so excited about the slides and was totally in love with walking across the bleachers-so cool. It was nearing nap time, though, so I had to ruin the fun and bring her home. We did decide to go in our back yard when she woke up, though, but it is so far from a park. We totally are going to need to get a swing set for this summer.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
15 Months & Counting!!
We had our 15 month check up today and Brooke did a-o-k. Besides the massive tantrum she threw in the room (she doesn't like strangers ok?!) and the huge breakdown following the three shots-she was a trooper! She weighs in at 22 3/4 lbs and she is 29 1/2 inches tall. 40% for both. I don't bring much to the table in the height department so I have a feeling chicky is going to be a short one! Nothing wrong with that :)
The weather today was amazing! After our doctors appointment and a few errands we decided to hit up the park near our house. Brooke loved it! Mom forgot the memory card to her camera-go figure. She was so excited about the slides and was totally in love with walking across the bleachers-so cool. It was nearing nap time, though, so I had to ruin the fun and bring her home. We did decide to go in our back yard when she woke up, though, but it is so far from a park. We totally are going to need to get a swing set for this summer.

Examining her hands after a run-in with dirt. Not a fan of the mud underneath the finger nails. I thought that she was going to dive in-no, walked away from that asap.
I guess I don't let her outside enough! Girl was impressed with everything! Checking out the tree she was so excited!! I hope this warm weather stays!
The weather today was amazing! After our doctors appointment and a few errands we decided to hit up the park near our house. Brooke loved it! Mom forgot the memory card to her camera-go figure. She was so excited about the slides and was totally in love with walking across the bleachers-so cool. It was nearing nap time, though, so I had to ruin the fun and bring her home. We did decide to go in our back yard when she woke up, though, but it is so far from a park. We totally are going to need to get a swing set for this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow working the mini..LOVE IT!!!
shes so styling i might need to get some tips...would it be creepy if i borrowed clothes form her when shes older?
yes, Maggie, that would be extremely creepy. But, I'd totally do it too haha
Post a Comment