Monday, February 9, 2009

Catching Up

So we went for it-pig tails! Yes, I know that my last update was about hair, but I couldn't resist uploading these pictures from this morning! While we were getting ready today, I thought we would give the pig tails look a shot and I think that it works for her! We also love the adorable outfit that Grandma Mary Anne gave us for Valentines Day-she is the best!

Brooke is also starting to ham it up for the cameras! One of the new words that she is loving on is "Cheese!" We say it almost as much as "Teeth" but now quite as much as "Jack."

So, what else have we been up to??

Loving to climb up on the fire place but to my displeasure. I am not sure how to get her not to be interested in this 'toy.' Thoughts, suggestions?

If Brooke is not trying to kiss Bella or feed Bella her bottle, she has to get Bella a toy, let her inside the house or feed her a treat. Bella is in for it! Wait till she asks me if Bella can sleep in her crib...

This weekend we all spent at home enjoying the warmer weather that has continued on this week. Tomorrow-the DR update! Our 15 month check up...wish us luck :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS t-shirt...that's weird, I am wearing my matching one :)

I cannot WAIT for the check-up, are we taking bets on percentials?