Check out Brooke's new wheels! She was so excited to get her very own 'ride.' Yet another great find on Craigs List. Lil's wanted to take the convertible for a ride and Brooke decided to share for a bit.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Swimsuit Season
Amy and I decided to hit up Target and get the ladies some new swim suits. Amy was a bit concerned with the size for Lily, but I think that she made the right decision. Brooke's is a little big on top, but she can pull it off. I am planning on a long swimsuit season this summer spending lots of time at Innsbrooke.
Check out Brooke's new wheels! She was so excited to get her very own 'ride.' Yet another great find on Craigs List. Lil's wanted to take the convertible for a ride and Brooke decided to share for a bit.

Let's call this the 'before' picture. With only one car in the Kaller backyard (before retrieving the convertible from my own car) Lily and Brooke were NOT into sharing their mini van. I tried to throw Brooke in the back seat but she was NOT having it! She was throwing some major crying fits.
Lily on the other had-totally cool in the back seat...just not very comfortable....

I am down to only looking for one more item on the "LIST." Once I find a pinic table my search will be complete! I think that I am addicted...
Check out Brooke's new wheels! She was so excited to get her very own 'ride.' Yet another great find on Craigs List. Lil's wanted to take the convertible for a ride and Brooke decided to share for a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm on a search for a picnic table too! race ya..
Post a Comment