Enough about that, though, let's discuss why I love Craigslist and why I am the best mom ever today. I have been wanting to get Brooke something-anything to play with in the back yard. Apparently going outside and kicking a ball or chasing the dog just wasn't cutting it. I was getting desperate to the point that I was just going to go to Toys R Us and buy whatever was in stock. Then today-Craigslist had a TON of posting of little kids outdoors toys! Jackpot. Before the day was through, Brooke was sitting pretty on her new slide. She almost forgot about those rich Kaller kids is O'Fallon with their fancy swingset.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Why I love Craigs List
Enough about that, though, let's discuss why I love Craigslist and why I am the best mom ever today. I have been wanting to get Brooke something-anything to play with in the back yard. Apparently going outside and kicking a ball or chasing the dog just wasn't cutting it. I was getting desperate to the point that I was just going to go to Toys R Us and buy whatever was in stock. Then today-Craigslist had a TON of posting of little kids outdoors toys! Jackpot. Before the day was through, Brooke was sitting pretty on her new slide. She almost forgot about those rich Kaller kids is O'Fallon with their fancy swingset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We LOVE Craigslist! We are also looking for a Cozy Coupe - no luck so far, they are always sold just before I contact the person.
I'm sorry, DAYTON won too against West Virginia! Where is Miss Brooke's UD shirt and beads and pom pom? I'm expecting pictures ASAP
Post a Comment