Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Dad's Day

Happy Dad's Day to all you Dad's out there!! Even though today is Father's Day, we don't get to spend it with Gary since he has to work. We did get to spend most of the day with him yesterday, though, even though he is always keeping busy doing things for us around the house-I guess that is just another reason he is such a great dad (and husband). He even let ME sleep in this morning-I mean, who does that??!!! I think that I am going to seriously owe him... :)

The weather was fairly decent yesterday so we decided to get some time in outside in our pool-such a fancy pool it is. Brooke still gets a little nervous sitting in it and she really doesn't care for the water fountain on the front of it, but she is getting better each time. I am thinking that swim lessons, though, may be in her near future-I don't want her to end up like me (who totally doesn't know how to do one 'real' swim stroke for the life of me!


This upcoming week will be information filled. We have two doctors appointment and should find out information on baby Fleming-including if this blood clot has gotten smaller, stayed the same, or (worst case scenario) gotten larger. I am praying-feel free to join in-that it is not option #3. We also may find out if Brooke is going to have a little brother or a little sister so stay tuned....

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE that first photo, her smile is just so adorable!!! Very cool pool too.

Bethany said...

Coolest pool ever!!! Love that Brooke is still rockin' her shades! Good luck this week :)

Kelly Fleming said...

Thanks Ladies-I am so glad that someone likes our ghetto pool with it's duck taped patch b/c Gary and I are too cheap to buy a new one..A+ parents :)

Unknown said...

Praying the clot has dissolved and become something of the distant past. Praying for a happy brother/sister for Brooke to love and care for. Many gentle hugs! P.S. That pool is totally adorable! I would say if Brooke doesn't like it you could send it to me but I am afraid I would be too big for it! LOL