Small, simple updates/projects always become much bigger then they are supposed to be right?
I called Gary today to see how things went this morning on the bathroom improvment project. Well..good news and bad news he told me. The bad news was that when he was taking up the peel and stick tiles, the original (lovely yellow) tiles decided to come up right along with them. Great. The good news he told me was that it would now be done the 'real' way (correctly)!! I guess it wasn't going to be done that way before?? So, no new tiling got done today, but hopefuly tomorrow or Wednesday you will get to see some pictures of what the new flooring looks like.
The other 'bad' news is that I am going to be out of a bathroom longer then expected. Let's just say that going down to the basement 4 times a night (a lovely side effect of pregnancy) is just not a ton of fun! Also, have you ever tried bathing an almost two year old in a stand up shower?? Good times.
Tomorrow brings another doctors appointment. No ultrasound, just a check up to see how things are progressing. I am just dying to jump on that scale! I am not sure whether I will post those results..maybe I should create a poll?? How much has she gained so far...and how much more will she gain?? Yeah, not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment