Sunday, August 23, 2009

Birthday Party Weekend!!!

Our weekend was packed with 2nd Birthday Parties and GREAT times! I think that it was the best weekend of Brooke's life-no joke. The first party that we went to on Saturday was for our friends two year old twins. It was a cowboy/cowgirl theme and SO fun!!

As part of the party favors, the kiddos got these cute cowgirl hats. Brooke LOVES hers. She wouldn't take it off the rest of the day-proof seen in pictures below.


Yes-there was a pony! Brooke was so EXCITED when she saw it. I wasn't sure if she would ride or not, but she did and LOVED it! Lessons at Innsbrooke next summer?? Maybe :)

Ok-how AMAZING are these HOMEMADE cupcakes??!! They looked like little mini-horses. The twins mom Brooke is so fabulous at party throwing-I think that I will just show my Brooke these pictures when she is older and tell her that this was her 2nd B-Day party-thoughts??

Brooke agreed with mom-cupcakes were too pretty to touch. She just dug in mouth first :)

Cowgirl down.
This was about 5 minutes after leaving the party.
A HUGE Thank You to the Meek's for inviting us to such a FUN party!!!
Outfit change and we were onto our second party :)

The 2nd event of the day took place at The Little Gym. After about a 1 hour car nap, Brooke was back on her 'A' game and ready to go.

She was a little nervous on the bars at first and wanted Dad's help.

It was not too long, though, and she was hanging on the bars by herself!

Cake Time!
Brooke got the amazing cupcake with Dora's face on it-couldn't eat Dora!

Jack was totally jealous...

I am not sure how we can top the weekend-so fun. Gary and I were totally exhausted afterwards-maybe even more then Brooke.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, Jack does look totally jealous. I'm totally jealous you got to go to these awesome birthday parties too!

Lisa said...

What cute pictures! Looks like she had a blast. And I would totally try to pass those pictures off as her party when she gets older.