Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Officially Registered

I had my last doctors appointment today before the arrival of baby Fleming. I also pre-registered, got my blood drawn and met with an anesthesiologist. I was even given a hospital bracelet which I was informed I CANNOT (repeat) CANNOT remove!! If I remove this bracelet, I will have to do all my blood work, etc again. Apparently some women have problems following simple directions. Tomorrow I have my final monitoring appointment and then we are good for our Thursday appointment!! I am still watching the hours sllloooowwwlllyyy go by...but it is getting closer and closer-less then 48 hours now!

Brooke has also been busy. She has really been working on her "Cheese" face. She is getting better :)

More like a sneeze here..

Much better :)

Yes-I know that she is wearing the same thing as the last time I posted pictures...I promise she has other clothes......


1 comment:

ksheehan said...

Let's get this party started! So excited to meet the newest little miss fleming! ONE MORE DAY!!