Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweet Caroline

So, I have been waiting to use that blog title for something like 9 months now :)
It has taken me awhile to get back to blogging, but now that we are home and starting to get settled in, I think that I can keep more updated!
We are all doing great-trying to learn to live on less sleep and spread out attention out between the two girls! It is GREAT having Gary home this week. Not only is it way easier to take care of the two girls with four hands, but he can also get TONS done around the house! It is a win-win for everyone :)
Brooke is adjusting well to having a little sister. She has decided not to call Caroline by her name, but instead she simply refers to her as the 'baby.' Sometimes she calls her 'mom's baby' while Gary is 'her daddy.' Could get interesting...She loves to try and hold Caroline and she even tried to feed her with one of her toy bottles today. Caroline was not interested. Brooke only gets mad when Caroline is in the swing and it is her baby dolls turn! I mean, she should have to take turns with a plastic doll right??
Caroline Marie Fleming
7 lbs 4 oz
20 1/2 inches
Her first bath

Dad & his girls
Brooke=not so sure yet...

Brooke now loving on her baby sister!

Caroline at 6 days old
She is totally not thrilled about having her picture taken and would like to be fed ASAP!
How cute is her outfit from Aunt Peggy??!!

3 comments:

ksheehan said...

And of course I've been stalking your blog for the past week waiting for Caroline pics and updates. Ah Kelly...she is adorable and already looks so different from when I saw her on Friday!!! I will have to stop in next week for another visit. Give her some lovin' from her Aunt Katie!

kimpanek said...

Congratulations Kelly, Gary and Brooke! Caroline is so cute and I love the name. I'm sure it'll take Brooke a while to the adjustment but she'll learn that nothing's better than a sister! Congrats again!

Julie said...

I'm with Sheehan...have totally been stalking your blog! Caroline's adorable...love all the pics!