I thought that I could do it on my own...I did it with Brooke. However, as I head back to work tomorrow (total other post regarding nerves, guilt, etc) I still have baby weight on my stomach, thighs, booty (as Brooke so lovingly refers to it as) as well as my arms...some people do gain baby weight in their arms ok? I have tried on pre-pregnancy clothing only to be discouraged by the 'tightness' of the items. Skin-tight and me don't go well together...it is not a pretty sight and let's be honest...even if it was is it really comfortable??
Ok-there I go again with the comfort...I am currently wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. This would be ok if it was what I threw on just this evening or as I was cleaning the house. I have had this on all day. It is what I wear everyday. Make up?? Not sure if I own any these days. I have been told it is not wise to go back out in public before getting a little work done around the 'eye brow' area....Let's just be honest-staying at home these last 8 weeks has lead to letting myself go a bit.
I am glad that I have a husband that doesn't say anything to me about this 'glamour' of mine. Maybe he is just used to it now. He also doesn't take me out at all though...a hint perhaps? I have some major life events coming up in the next few months. I have friends and family members getting married, having babies, etc. This involves party and wedding attendance and a look that I am not rockin right now.
I have 3 pounds to lose to be back at pre-Caroline weight. I honestly think that she shifted my body, though, and their is additional work to be done. I realistically need to lose about 3-5 lbs on top of that. Since (apparently) Nip/Tuck is not a reality show and I will not be able to meet with Troy/McNamara anytime soon...I will be joining a gym and doing this the old fashioned way. I am also seriously considering a trip to the mall for a few new items and maybe stopping at a make up counter, but I don't want to get out of control. I may just start at Walgreen's...they still sell Wet n' Wild right?
So I start tomorrow.
3 comments:
I saw you today and I think you look great! I am also trying to lose the weight after having my youngest, how many weeks old is she now?
i'm LOVING Mom's comments! She's so tech-savvy now, I don't know how I feel about it....
hahahaha MOM!!! your hillarious!! and i am approximatly 1052.9 weeks old..soo id say you still have time!!
keep commenting mom, you make the day better!
Post a Comment