While most of my friends were out toasting the New Year with drinks and delicious food, Gary and I were hanging out with a two year old, a one month old, Ryan Seacrest and a breast pump. Jealous?? I did make it until 10:30 when I fell asleep watching something on HGTV (did I mention we got cable??...amazing for these Winter months and late night feedings..). I was up at 12:30 for a feeding, but there was no watching the ball drop for me. I cannot complain too much when I have these two adorable faces right?? Happy New Year!!

2 comments:
I could have done without you and the image of a breastpump! The girls look so cute....I'm sure it was a wild time in the Fleming household. :)
I love Sheshe comments; but agreed, you would have to add that breastpump comment Kel! We missed you and Gary at Marci's!
Post a Comment