Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Friday, the Flemings (+ Maggie) all got together to celebrate Tom & Gary's birthdays. We hosted at our house and had a great time! I took my first go at making a cherry pie for my father-in-law (off of my Grandma Buchheit's recipe) and it went over great! The girls had a great time playing with their cousin Caden...but no one had a better time that Caroline!!

She was so excited when he came over-she wanted to hold his hand right away.

I think that she wanted to keep him.
What is up with the leg/thigh grab?

"I am so excited that Caden came to play!!"

Birthday Boys.

Brooke pretty much boycotted family pictures on birthday night.
Here is a shot of her in her 1980's hot pants on a family walk later on in the weekend :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brooke's outfit is totally Black River Lodge ready! Should we start preparing for the talent show and make up our own at Innsbrook?