Tuesday, August 17, 2010

She must like me best :)

Not that Gary should take it personally, but Caroline said her first word last week. What was it you ask?? None other then your truly. While playing in the family room she let out a "ma ma" and it has continued since! It is pretty cute then she just smacks her little mouth together...gearing up for the word.


And he still shouldn't take it personally that she then said her second word..."ba ba". I mean, come on, we know she loves her bottle. I am surprised that wasn't first!


We will see what word #3 is. If she could refrain from copying her sister and calling us by our first names...nothing like a "Hey Gary (or Kelly)" when your at the store coming from your kiddo...that would be lovely.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

i want a video of this chick talking! preferably saying Mags or Mugs or the full Maggie...i need it for when im far far away from my bestest friend!

Bethany said...

Brooke calls you guys by your first names - that is hilarious -hahaha! Oh I love her! :)

And yay Caroline on her first words!!

Katie said...

Don't worry I called my Dad, Jim, until I went to middle school, that first child thing! Then I felt weird and had to all him Dad.... lemme tell you, not an easy transition!!!