I know, I know, it is not the DSLR that I was hoping for, but, it is an 'upgrade' and one that Gary thinks I can actually take care of (and if I don't he won't flip out).
So far, while playing with my new friend, it has a lot of the features that I wanted-which I last camera totally lacked.
It has a way better zoom and the continuous shot that I really wanted. While trying her out on the kiddos last night, it was amazing how fast it took a picture compared to my press the button, hold your breath, ten minutes later you have a picture predecessor.
Gary feels that this will be a good 'test' camera to see if I really would want that big, bad DSLR. I am sure that I will, but this is a great 'middle' camera and I am really excited and happy that he bought this for me.
Pictures to come.
1 comment:
Nice - early birthday present? Maybe Gary should have got to Marci's lakehouse a little earlier and he could have seen you and that big camera in action!!!!!
Post a Comment