Sunday, August 22, 2010

A very busy Sunday

Gary had to work a late shift this weekend. He headed into work at 10:00 p.m. on Saturday and didn't head home until 11:30 a.m. on Sunday. Needless to say, I knew he was going to be exhausted. If the girls saw him walk through the door, though, there was no shot at him getting any sleep all day. So, since I am an amazingly nice wife, I took the kids out of the house all day so he could rest.

Our first stop was Matt & Lindsay's house to visit with them and little baby Addison. She is officially 6 weeks now and oh so tiny...but finally filling in around the middle. Still looks way small when Matt is holding her, though.



Our next stop was Innsbrooke. We hadn't been there in a few weeks and the addition of the screened in porch and new deck had been completed. We couldn't wait to see them! Of course i was totally unprepared and we had to make a quick Target run for a swimsuit for Brooke. Nothing like a $4.00 swimsuit in a hurry!





The best shot I could get of all three girls.
Caroline was a bit disturbed and creeped out by these two that appear to be choking her.

Are you loving it?
BGF's!!

Imagine when their 13...

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Oh, Kelly, I love the photos from Innsbrook! I especially love Brooke hugging Lily:)

Unknown said...

those are totally going in a frame in my apartment...love it!

Lisa said...

They look so grown up. They are little girls, no longer toddlers...
And so cute, of course!