Monday, August 30, 2010

Up, Up, Up

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a climber....

This past weekend, Caroline decided to show us all her new skill-climbing. She surprised Gary on Saturday when they were playing in the basement. One second she was playing with toys, the next she was half way up the steps. Break out the baby gates!


So proud :)


Wow...I made it to the top and they didn't even stop me...what do I do now??


Get my lipstick applied by my big sister of course.


2 comments:

Maggie said...

those LEGS!!!

and i am now realizing that whenever you get this years blog printed in book form, most if not all of my comments will be about how chubbs my caroline is..i havent decided if im embaressed yet

Unknown said...

Way to go, Caroline! Maybe we can race up the 12 flights of stairs in my office building.

I have noticed that too Maggie. At least its acceptable now, when she's a teenager? That might hurt the self-esteem a little bit.