Friday, September 3, 2010

9 Months In & 9 Months Out

Welcome Caroline!!!




9 Months later


Still sweet...even cuter



Hard to believe friends, but Caroline is officially Nine Months. She has been out longer then she was in..and we couldn't love her more :)



So, what is Miss 3/4 of a year up to these days.....




Well, we all know that Ms. C is mobile and has been for sometime. She keeps us busy with crawling...standing...crawling up the stairs...scaring me that she will fall down the stairs...walking while holding onto furniture...and so on. Will she walk before Brooke's 10 month time frame? Maybe. But perhaps she will just crawl faster...she is an individual after all.



Caroline also likes her mealtimes. She has graduated from only pureed food to 'big' girl food too. She is a huge fan of Cheerios and/or Puffs (the kiddo food addiction of choice) as well as carrots, peas, green beans, noodles and bananas. She really isn't too picky.




She still loves the bottle. I wish that they made pacifiers that were identical to her bottles. I would purchase at least 24. If she could have ten bottles a day I think that she would. Too bad girly can only have four with a mere five oz each or she'll lose her lunch (thanks reflux).



We are still working on the 'sleep' thing. She heads to bed around 7:15-7:30 and stays asleep until around midnight or so. She usually wakes us up one to two times a night. Not for cuddling, not for a pacifier......but girl wants her bottle. Well, mom is tough and, well, I don't want to totally cave..so she still gets a mini-bottle at night. As soon as you hand it to her in her crib she is back to dreamland. If it works...it works.



Caroline has also been teething. Oh how I hate teething. I feel SO bad for them. I cannot imagine what is must feel like. I throw a fit when I have a simple toothache...but having multiple teeth come through my gums at the same time? Ouch. Caroline tends to react to teething much worse then Brooke did. It lasts for days and days with a full on running nose, low grade fever and rash by the mouth. I cannot wait until these top two are fully in and she is back to her happy girl self!




Now for her stats.



Nothing official as our 9 month appointment isn't until the 14th, but I did put her on our scale at home and she weighed in at 23 lbs. Not to shabby for the "I can't gain any weight" gal we brought home 9 whole months ago! I will update on her height and percentiles when we see the DR in a few weeks.




Three more months until we are ONE.



Blows.My.Mind




That also means that Christmas is only 113 days away...scary.

No comments: