Thursday, September 16, 2010

STATS

Have you been sitting on the edge of your seat?? Checking your computer for updates??
No doubt I'm sure.
Caroline did great at her doctors appointment.
She only cried a few tears when she got her flu shot. She will thank me later, though.
She weighed it at 22 lbs, 6 oz. Actually a bit less then when she was weighed on Labor Day. I had taken her to Urgent Care for an ear infection and she was a solid 23 even. I honestly believe that she is on the move and evening out :)
She is 28.5 inches tall. No surprise there. I look at her and know that she is long!
22 lbs, 6 oz = 95%
28.5 inches = 85%
Perfect right??
And exhausted.


And just for fun....our ballerina Brooke.

She had a BLAST at class yesterday-didn't want to leave.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that you always have your camera ready- even at Dance Inc.

fab stats Caroline!

Maggie said...

hmm kinda sad happy news??