Monday, September 27, 2010

The X

Yesterday I started the X.
P90 that is.

Gary started on his P90 journey about a week ago. I am not going to lie, I didn't think that he would actually get up every morning and do a hour long work out before heading into work. On the days that he didn't get his workout in before he left, he was down in the basement at night giving "no excuses."

Saturday I got to see some of my girlfriends for a bit before they headed out for a night on the town. Afterwards I decided that I better get my X in gear...and perhaps purchase some new cute clothes... (the disheveled mom looks only goes so far and I may be at my max).

Sunday a.m. I got to it. Let me just tell you, it was hard. I am doing the lean version and I was feeling it today. I am going to be contributing every Monday keeping myself in check until mid January. I am too private of a person to provide my exact weight, but I will let you know of a weight loss. My goal is ten pounds. We will see.

If any of you are on the X and have recipies...send them my way!

1 comment:

Life with Lucy said...

Good luck!!! It is hard, I tried it ONCE! You can do it! The diet part is really hard, I'm not sure I know anyone who does that part of it.