Mom & Dad got out last weekend....and we even used our first 'real' babysitter!! Can you believe it??
Now, before I completely upset my sister(s) and they never babysit for me again-let me clarify: by 'real' I mean that there was no blood relation. That is HUGE in my world!
The kids did great.
Caroline was asleep before we left and Brooke LOVES her sitter. If I could afford to go our more I would because Brooke had such a great time!
And...then I put my camera away.
I guess it is not as 'cool' to take massive amounts of pictures while out at a bar as it is when your at the Magic House.
4 comments:
yeah, im not sure how i feel about this whole other babysitter...not cool, havent even met the chick, i expect a full background report when i get home...they better not like her more than me either
I can't believe I had to find out about another babysitter via the Internet! that's rough
And I'm sure they won't like her more than us, Maggie - Caroline obviously was so bored she was sleeping before they left
WOOOHHHH....awful pictures of me. Take them down. I need to get a tan and drop 20 lbs. - witness double chin in picture 2.
Really...I travel all the way to STL and still I don't make the blog :( Next time please have the photo shoot with me por favor!
Post a Comment