Monday, April 12, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend

This past weekend, I relived my youth at my good friend Katie's bachelorette party. There are many reasons why mom's like me do not attend bachelorette parties anymore.

Let's go over a few shall we?

1. Compulsive need to inform anyone that will listen to you that you have two adorable children at home. When you start to sense that they may not be too interested, you move on to plan b-pictures on phone and in camera. (note to self: as cute as your kiddos are, not everyone wants to hear their entire life stories).

2. Loving the live band. Loving.The.Live.Band.
I should totally know better-I mean, Gary comes home with stories all the time about 'those girls' who totally 'love' his music. Yes people, I was that groupie. No matter the song, I was their biggest fan.

3. Dancing. I think that after you have a couple of kids under your belt, the rhythm starts to disappear. This is one occasion where you really wish that digital cameras, phones and videos were still not invented.

Oh well-everyone loves a good girls night out bachelorette party right??!!!
Now, lets just keep all those pictures to ourselves shall we?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

The best was how excited you got when they played "Love Shack" - hahaha! Late Night pictures will NOT be posted!