Friday, April 23, 2010

My Girls

Amid all of the chaos of boxes and tape the girls have been taking it the best that they can. Caroline is pretty indifferent. Brooke is having a harder time. She doesn't like her things to be packed up. I can understand this considering I used to make my parents take pictures of all of our old houses before we moved. I even took pictures of the inside of closets...I was a weird child. After we would move, I would even go back to our old homes and inform their current residents that I used to live there. I then would proceed to ask if I could come in and take a look around. What??!!! Who does that...and who's parents let their child do that??!! Again-weird child.

Tonight when it was time to go to bed, Brooke wanted Caroline to join us to read a story. She was concerned that Caroline was cold-which is understandable since she as pj-less at the time. So, under the covers they both went for a little Brown Bear, Brown Bear. It was too cute of an opportunity to not take some pictures :)


Makes me melt...


And...introducing our latest little Catholic...my Godson Caden!! Isn't he a doll?? Gary and I are lucky enough to be his Godparents and we had a great day celebrating his Baptism. We are so excited to live closer to the little man...and his mom & dad too :)

High pants and over sized rosary's are the BEST!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

in some of those pictures caroline looks soo much like lily!!!

i LOVE it!!!

cant wait to hold my angels in t minus 3 days!!!