Lately I have been making some changes. I know that I have written on here before about trying to get back in shape-or-better yet..getting into better shape then I was even before I was pregnant 2x in the last three years.
I saw a few pictures today that were taken of me recently and I can honestly tell you all that I was totally unhappy with what I saw. Maybe it was my pale skin or maybe it was the zero color, tons of dead-ends that I am rocking but it reminded me (right in my face) of what others are seeing on a daily basis and I was not too pleased.
I started a workout program called The Couch-to-5K. I have only been a participant for a week and a half, but that is a week and a half that I have been sticking to it. I feel better when I come home and I have gotten a work out in. I don't see too many changes yet, but maybe that is also due to the other stresses and craziness going on in my life right now. I hope to get some real physical changes soon.
I am going to plan on updating on Sunday as my 'check-in' that I am still working the program and (hopefully) getting a hair cut, color and some much needed color on this light reflecting skin.
1 comment:
I'm doing that program too! We can keep each other in check :)
Post a Comment