Thursday, April 1, 2010

Signed our Life Away

Well, we did it.
We bought a new house.

I am almost more nervous on the purchase of our second home then I was on the purchase of this one! It is a big step for us and has definitely been an experience. I would say that having been through it, it will be so much easier the next time-but it you ask me today...there will not be a next time!

The new place offers an additional bedroom, full bathroom for the kids and more updates then our current house. It has great potential for us and we are very excited. The move is set to take place on April 23rd and all help is welcomed. I didn't realize how expensive moving companies are! We are going to try and rent a tuck and do it on our own-are we crazy?? I am SO looking forward to May and being settled into our new place an planning a housewarming party for all to attend.

I was going to post pictures of the new place, but i felt a little strange putting it out there for all in the world to see. Once we are officially moved in and have our things in place, I will take pictures and post. Email me if you want me to send you think link :)

Again-let us know if your free on the 23rd!

No comments: