I was pretty excited. I like the BEP and since we didn't go to the concert, I thought that this was my shot at seeing them live and possibly becoming the best of friends with The Duchess. I even pondered going to Kohls and purchasing one of her original pieces to impress her, but I ran short of time.
After being there for awhile, Gary set up to play and I headed upstairs to where the real party was (sorry Gary). I waited and waited and waited along with all the other party-goers...can you imagine how much I didn't fit in at this point?-for the band to arrive. After hearing the DJ state more then three times that they were "on their way" , "down the street" , "in the building" with nothing to show for it, I was done.
I headed back downstairs to watch the musician that did show up (and on time) Mr. Gary Fleming. It was nearing 1:15 a.m. and we were ready to head home. Gary packed up this equipment and we headed out the door.
Who do you think was walking in the side door when we left??


That's right. Fergilicious and (more importantly) her Las Vegas staring Husband. I am pretty sure I would have been even more excited to see him in person. I didn't even get to see them walking in the door, but I am pretty sure that Gary did. Jealous.
The next day, we heard that she performed upstairs for 30 minutes and was great. I heard that her husband was super nice too. So disappointing.
3 comments:
OMG - so sad. I would have loved to see Josh in person. He is such a babe! If only we were more wild and staying out till 1am wasn't so incredibly difficult to do!
I hope you were rockin' a sweet outfit too, like a matching cardigan set to totally fit in, right?
OMG I always thought he was so HOT! I can't believe you almost saw him in person. I wouldn't have even made it as late as you though.
Post a Comment