Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poker Face


I know I have mentioned it before, but Brooke is a big Lady Ga Ga fan. I have her Aunt's Tracie & Maggie to thank for this obsession. I happen to have her mega hit Poker Face on a cd in my car. As soon as we get in the car now, it is immediately requested.

"Mom....a little Poka Face please??"

At times, yes, I do let her listen to her favorite jam. I am ok with it for the time being, since this is how she sings the words in the car.

Real Lyrics

"Can't read my, can't read my"
"No, he can't read my Poker Face"


Brooke's Lyrics

"Caroline, Caroline"
"Oh, Caroline....Poker Face"

She is dead on with her "p-p-pa poker face" though.

I will be heading to the store shortly to purchase Kidz Bop.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing. I'm thinking a Lady Gaga karaoke is in order for her bday festivities....I'll bring the costumes

Maggie said...

your welcome for making your daughter well rounded.

i feel no shame and i plan to teach her much more

Anonymous said...

Please don't, I repeat, don't buy those kidz bop CD's they are the worst. It will drive you nuts.

Unknown said...

hey Anonymous (aka AMY!)- I happen to LOVE Kidz Bop, Gaga is on Volume 16 I believe. How do I know that you ask? I have connections

I'll be sure to return your autographed copy I got you for Christmas...is that awkward?

Laura said...

'Don't call me GaGa'... Knew I loved that child of yours! I too am a huge 'Gaga' fan...my daughter and I have seen her twice this year! Keep singing Miss Brooke and Miss Caroline...keep growing those thighs - I'm going to squeeze them next time I see you! Miss you guys, Laura

akaller said...

Actually Tracie, that wasn't me commenting, but the Kidz Bop cd's do drive me crazy.