Thursday, September 9, 2010

Short & Sweet

Today I made my daily stop at Mobile to get my $.66 (including tax) caffeine fix. Imagine my surprise when the clerk informed me that I owed $1.02. What?? Disappoint set in when I had to put away my exact change and run my debit card for a measly dollar and change. Apparently the $.66 special on fountain drinks only runs through the summer. They will have new promotions through the winter months, though, to 'keep me excited.'

Yeah...that was a quote.

What is the exciting special you ask?? Car Wash's. A $10.00 car wash for only $4.00 (but only when the Rams win...). I am totally pumped. I love to get my car washed when it is raining, snowing, sleeting and the ground is covered in ice. Their marketing division is genius....

QT here I come...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Mary Anne is here, and she has a message for you:
Hey, Kelly! I'm writing you from sunny (actually rather rainy) Orlando! I'm enjoying my time with Mary Ellen, Lisa and Brian. She's a pretty good little baby. Gives me lots of smiles, which I of course love:) I'm so glad you have this blog site and I can keep up with what you, Gary and the girls are doing. Looks like you're busy as can be and maybe a bit short on sleep:(, but still having fun.

Life with Lucy said...

McDonald's LARGE fountain sodas are still only $1.00 ($1.09 with tax) and best of all....you don't have to get out of the car!!