Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve...Eve

On the eve of Christmas eve, we started our holiday celebration with Gary mom's side of the family. There are lots of us (she is the oldest of 12) so it is always a good time. The kids had a blast and Brooke made a new best friend in Gary's youngest cousin Emily. She is 8 years old and, therefore, AWESOME in Brooke's eyes.

At one point, Brooke left us and decided to go to the bathroom all by herself. When I went in there to check on here, she was in the stall chatting loudly with Emily like there were two teenagers hanging out in the bathroom getting ready for a night out. When I asked her how she was doing, she said, "What are you doing in here mom?? I am talking to Emily!!" So sorry Brooke-remind me when you turned 13??





We mad a good effort to get a few pictures of the Fleming cousins...


This may be my favorite.

No comments: