Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On to the Wedding...

The wedding was on Saturday and began at Graham Chapel.
Brooke was SO excited to put on her flower girl dress. She thought that I had lost it as she had been searching the house for weeks!!


 It took a little bit of time to get her to warm up to the camera....she had fallen asleep on the way there and wasn't totally ready for her close up. After awhile, though, she was all about the lens and I think that the photographer took at least 100 pics of both Brooke & Caroline. I cannot wait to see the professional shots.


The little bride (as she called herself) and the actual bride....who looked AMAZING.


 Jack, throwing it up for the picture.

I know, I know...the best shot I got of them walking down the aisle.

SO SAD!

A man was taking pictures in front of my camera and the lighting was no good for mine. Waiting on those professional pics...but let me tell you-they DID GREAT!! I was so proud of Brooke!!!! She smiled and walked slow and held both Jacks hand and her bouquet of flowers. The perfect flower girl...let me know anyone is in need because I think that she is ready for more 'gigs.'

 Another cutie was showing off her mad walking skills pre-wedding. I think that C was trying to convince us that it would be totally cool to let her come to the reception. We couldn't be fooled though. Once she knew the game was up, she screamed (in the basement of the chapel) the remainder of the service.

 If your not a flower girl what do you wear?? Matching dresses of course :)


I couldn't fit all of the pictures from the wedding in one post-not possible.
TBC.

1 comment:

Life with Lucy said...

They look adorable! Love the dresses! Can't believe Caroline is such a big girl walking! Sheesh, time is flying!! We'll be home on Xmas day but going to stay the following week for a few days. May be a little cold for ice cream, perhaps we can take them somewhere warmer to play?