So, I finally caved.
I took the girls to see Santa.
Yes, I know, you may think that I am a bad mom..considering Brooke is 3 and has never sat on the big guys lap. As most of you know, though, I am not the biggest fan of crowds, malls and / or public swimming pools (but that is for another season). This year I decided to take one for the team and let the girls tell Santa in person what they were hoping to find under the tree.
After hitting up two separate malls (the first mall only has Santa on Saturdays & Sundays) we found him.
Brooke was PUMPED.
Caroline was hungry...no surprise.
I was worried Brooke would freak when it was show time..but she was on her A game. She jumped right up on his lap-let him know that jewelry and makeup were high on her lists-smiled for her picture and hugged him good bye. Caroline went along for the ride and didn't cry...so, no complaints.
Pretty good-looking Santa right??
I think I will (finally) make this a yearly tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment