Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning-Part 1


Santa came!!

Mom was up bright and early Christmas morning at 6:00 a.m. Apparently the rest of the family thought that Christmas was the perfect day to start sleeping in. I knew that I had to keep everyone on schedule, though, so I may (or may not) have encouraged Brooke to wake up around 6:30 a.m. Brooke may (or may not) have followed mom's lead and woken Caroline up...and Dad was then up by default.






 Brooke's favorite gift of the morning-a real Disney princess castle!!


Dad's favorite gift of the day-a real DAD tie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooke looks sooo awake on Christmas morning. Can't wait for more posts of Christmas day!

Lisa said...

I agree, Brooke looks like she is wide awake. That is too funny!

Eli totally slept in too, I finally woke him up at about 10 am because we had family showing up at 11 am. Lannah was soooo patient and only opened one of
Santa's presents before we got him up.