Saturday, January 8, 2011

Celebrity


Friday night, we decided to keep it low key. I grabbed some pick up from a local eatery on my way home from work. When I entered the restaurant, they told me I could head the the bar for pick up. The bartender came over and I informed him that I had an order under Fleming. He immediately asked me (after letting me know he checked the caller i.d.) if this meal was for "The Gary Fleming." Confused, I replied that, yes it was. He again asked, "Like, The Gary Fleming that plays the guitar?" Yep, sure is I said. He then informed me that his brother was great friends with Gary and he just loved him. I was now hoping that maybe I was going to get a free meal...not so much. But, I did get some extra ranch which was pretty cool too. Who knew I was married to such a local celeb?? We may start being really creepy and hanging out there. Let me know if you want to be a groupie :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's awesome - this is why you should have randome headshots of Gary on hand alreay autographed haha

LOVE the new layout!

ksheehan said...

HA! Amazing!! And I agree with your sis - new layout is fab!