Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crazy Baby Buys

Do any of you read / follow on FB BabyGizmo.com? If not-you should. They have tons of giveaways, reviews of baby products, etc. I am a fan.

Recently, they did their annual list of crazy baby products that are actually available on the market. In case you don't click HERE...I just had to share my top two favorites.

Who comes up with this stuff??

Does it get any more disturbing then this?? Who spends over $50 on these 'hands?'

For when you need to hang your baby on a wall so you can use the public restroom.

SIDE NOTE: We are back on the X. Instead of doing my one a week update on the program and how Gary and I are doing....I have added a separate page on the right. It is listed under, "Meet the Flemings." That way I don't bore you every Monday and can post about something WAY more interesting then Core Synergistics.

No comments: