Pillow Pets.
They are all the rage-and quite the popular Christmas gift this year. Brooke & Caroline (sadly) did not receive them under the three. I have contemplated, though, a Valentines day purchase since she LOVES her cousins. I am partial to the Hippo.
But, when is enough, enough. Do you really need to wear a Pillow Pet on your head?? I mean...what is this all about?? Did you know that they even offer neck rests, backpacks, slippers and blankets to match your Pillow Pet??
Be on the lookout for Caroline, Brooke and Gary to be sporting these babies next Christmas (when I pick them up off the clearance rack at Target).


1 comment:
I've never seen the pillow pet hat? WEIRD! My neighbor said she has to use them to bribe her kids to behave because they want them so bad. It's a pillow? Seriously, is it that cool?
Post a Comment