Although I am a few days late on this...it was still snowing this weekend-so it still counts.
This past week was FILLED with snow. Too much if you ask me. I am VERY ready for Spring. I love the clothing the Winter brings...but the temperature and driving conditions?? Not so much.
Brooke, however, is a HUGE fan. I guess I am kind of a fun less mom and had never let her outside to play in the snow. I would actually bring the snow inside and let the girls play-wild, I know. Since Gary was off work, though, he 'volunteered' to take her outside. After many, many layers of clothing, they were ready.
They had SO much fun! I would have lasted maybe 5 minutes-they lasted about 25. Pretty impressive.
Gary may have had the most fun of all :)
1 comment:
can you please make Gary's facebook profile pic that last one?
Post a Comment