Is she not just FABULOUS! I could just EAT her up today in all of her CUTENESS!! Not to brag, but my daughter is just a DOLL! Brooke & I headed to Target today to get a Birthday gift for her cousin Jack-shout out to my god son who is turning 2 on April 19th! While there, we decided it was time to purchase a swimsuit-since I spend sooo much time at the pool (those that 'really' know me know this couldn't be any further from the truth-deep fear of public swimming pools...) However, I should not let this keep Brooke from enjoying the waters, so we headed to the bathing suits. She was a little nervous...showing so much skin...and we decided to stick with the one pieces since her dad would DIE if she was in a bikini-trust me...you should see his reaction when she had on a 'belly shirt' (meaning it was getting a little too small)-he about flipped! I on the other hand, thought it was quite funny. We decided upon this VERY flattering Green Number, which really highlights her eyes :) What is unreal, though, is that we had to purchase a size 12 months-don't tell her-b/c that is the smallest size available. Well-does it look too small to you?? Hell no! Can you imagine if we would have gotten a 6 month size? We wouldn't have been able to put it over her booty! She is looking fine, though-I must say!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
FABULOUS
Is she not just FABULOUS! I could just EAT her up today in all of her CUTENESS!! Not to brag, but my daughter is just a DOLL! Brooke & I headed to Target today to get a Birthday gift for her cousin Jack-shout out to my god son who is turning 2 on April 19th! While there, we decided it was time to purchase a swimsuit-since I spend sooo much time at the pool (those that 'really' know me know this couldn't be any further from the truth-deep fear of public swimming pools...) However, I should not let this keep Brooke from enjoying the waters, so we headed to the bathing suits. She was a little nervous...showing so much skin...and we decided to stick with the one pieces since her dad would DIE if she was in a bikini-trust me...you should see his reaction when she had on a 'belly shirt' (meaning it was getting a little too small)-he about flipped! I on the other hand, thought it was quite funny. We decided upon this VERY flattering Green Number, which really highlights her eyes :) What is unreal, though, is that we had to purchase a size 12 months-don't tell her-b/c that is the smallest size available. Well-does it look too small to you?? Hell no! Can you imagine if we would have gotten a 6 month size? We wouldn't have been able to put it over her booty! She is looking fine, though-I must say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you had the best shopping day EVER!
my goddaughter is fabulous...just saying
wow, godfather gary should not see lily's 2 piece suit then!
How many times a week are you at Target? I love that store also.
Post a Comment