Brooke had a GREAT time!! She tends to be a rather serious child at home with a lot of smiles, but not many giggles-Not today! She laughed and laughed-couldn't contain herself! It was great! Although they may all cry at the same time, it is actually a good thing for Brooke who is used to being picked up immediately upon request! There were times when she had to cry a bit before I could get to her and I think that it was good for her to learn that it is ok to 'self soothe' a bit :)
All in all it was a GREAT cousin day!
In other news, this weekend was gorgeous! We all headed to the park on Sunday-Brooke's first time-so of course I brought the camera. Before we left, I made sure the memory card was in, but I guess I didn't check the battery because when we got there-no good...I was so disappointed! We will just go again soon-fully prepared. We decided instead to take a few picks in the backyard since it was so nice out and Brooke was looking FAB in her dress (we had a baby shower-that was..side note-so fun!) I think they turned out pretty cute!
1 comment:
love the bw picture on top! can mormans take pictures by trees?
Post a Comment