On of the COOLEST toys that Jack got yesterday was a ball pit from his Grandma & Grandpa Johnson. His cousin Lannah already has one of these and Jack was SuPeR jealous-it was only fitting that the Grandparents would get one for his Bday. When he opened up the gift, he was SOOO excited he starting clapping and then literally climbed inside of the box head first!! I thought that he was going to get stuck! We were finally able to put all of the balls int he pit (the kiddos were a big help) and then Jack dove in and I didn't think that he was ever going to come out - I seriously think that he would sleep in there if his parents would let him...if only there was a zipper on that door....
There was also the CUTEST little baby boy there named Colin. He is two weeks older then Lily (one month older then Brooke). He had an awesome shirt on that said, "Lock up your daughters" and although I tried, Brooke and Lily were already fighting it out for his attention. Lily was in the lead smiling and batting her lashes, so Brooke took it a step further and just took off her clothes-she is very forward...OK-she was really hot...she tends to sweat easily...but you could take it either way. I think that she caught Colin's eye :)
Also today, Brooke had her 6 MONTH doctors appointment. She had to get a few more shots, but she took them like a champ. She didn't even cry too much (although I'm sure that the little bit of Tylenol I gave didn't hurt either!). She is 25 3/4 inches tall (only the 40%...) and she weighed in at 17 pounds 12 ounces (90%). Watch out!! The doctor thinks, though, that she will thin out eventually :)
Lastly....Brooke totally slept in HER bed last night for over 4 hours!! HUGE in our house!! She is getting better and better and I am just having to let her cry a bit (which is hard) but I think that she can do it :)
OUT
2 comments:
yea brooke! way to sleep in your bed! now lily only wants to sleep in our bed - i think they girls have been talking again!
oh, and colin is only 2 days older than lils, so maybe a triple b-day party!
work it out goddaughter! brooke is quite the party animal from the looks of that pic....and if she's anything like her aunts, you know she knows how to have a good time, even with a water bottle.
who is this colin kid? is that joe and amy's nephew from the kaller side? i'm so out of the loop.
Post a Comment