Did you all feel that earthquake??So, we were TOTALLY in an earthquake last night-BIZZARE! All of the sudden, around 4:oo am Bella started freaking out in our room as the entire bedroom started to shake. Gary and I were obviously awakend and he starts to get mad at me because apparently, I must have turned the air conditioner on (which he told me not to do...which he really NEVER told me not to do...so I don't know what he was talking about) which had caused the entire house to shake. He turned the air conditioner off which stopped the shaking. So we thought...the news came on at 5:00 a.m. and let us know that there was an earth quake..so much for our air conditioner causing the entire city to shake..one powerfull cooling device huh? All in all, Brooke made it through her first (and hopefully last) earthquake without even knowing it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment