I have been saving old clothes for some time now. Some of them I just couldn't part with yet-old sorority clothing, girl scout uniforms, etc. Some of the items are pure hideous and I seriously wonder to myself why I ever purchased them and how in the world they ever fit. I have been storing all of these items in a box for the kids so that they can play dress up, make Halloween costumes and completely make fun of me for some of my clothing choices.
Since Aunt Maggie was in town, we decided to get the dress up clothes out and have at it!

Brooke was in heaven! Since she cannot make fun of me yet, she just admires how 'beautiful' all of these items are! She could not believe all of her good finds! I mean, who doesn't love a purse with a man and woman on it staring into each others eyes?? Complete with some sort of
bedazzledment.

This is her
tu-
tu / tank top / bandanna / never been worn still has the tags on it nightgown combo. It totally works right??

Totally working the
tu-
tu / Junior Girl Scout vest and zebra bikini-perfect for a play date with friends or just hanging around the local playground.
(still has not removed the never been worn still has the tags on it nightgown)
Hey there Little Red Riding Hood!
I have been wanting her to try this one on. She got this for Christmas from her Aunt Lisa & Uncle Brian-how cute is she? For some reason she also wants to wear her Zebra headpiece, but that is
ok.
I will leave Maggie's dress up pictures for a blog entry all of its own :)
1 comment:
the most amazing dress up experience to witness! can't wait until you post pics of Maggie - possible new coffe mug pic? I think so.
Post a Comment