(ps-why is the smallest bathing suit size at Target 12 months? I mean, do 3 month olds not require swimsuits?? Why do I keep calling them bathing suits?? Am I 100 years old??...I digress/pull a Jerry Maguire).
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Yes, I did buy that
Maggie and I were at Target over her break and I didn't need anything, but how often do we really need anything at Target right? As I was browsing through the children's baby suits Maggie saw it-the perfect suit for the girls to lay out in at Innsbrooke this year. I mean, how long can I dress them alike before they rebel and will only shop at The Limited too?? So, here-in all their glory-are Gary's worst nightmare...baby bikinis.
Size 12 months and not ashamed
(ps-why is the smallest bathing suit size at Target 12 months? I mean, do 3 month olds not require swimsuits?? Why do I keep calling them bathing suits?? Am I 100 years old??...I digress/pull a Jerry Maguire).

(ps-why is the smallest bathing suit size at Target 12 months? I mean, do 3 month olds not require swimsuits?? Why do I keep calling them bathing suits?? Am I 100 years old??...I digress/pull a Jerry Maguire).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO CUTE! Is it wrong that I want to dress Eli and Lannah in matching suits? Eli could work it in a bikini, right?
Post a Comment