Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pics, Pics and a few more Pics

It's been just too long for some adorable pictures of Miss Caroline. I would have loved to include more of Brooke, however, she has decided to not like to have pictures taken of herself anymore :( You really have to catch her at the right time and this weekend she wasn't having it! So...Caroline pictures it is!!

Obsessed-seriously obsessed with standing.
If kids could walk at four months-she would walk.
Brooke walked at 10 months old (I walked at 9 months...not that it is a competition right??!!).
If I were placing bets, I think Caroline will walk before Brooke-obsessed I tell you.

Rolling over....

...and then wanting to stand up again!

She cannot get enough of Brooke.
Whatever Brooke is playing with-she wants in on the fun.

A show of hands for who is loving the baby rolls that start at the shoulders...


Gorgeous...yes I think so.

Brooke ~ Circa 4-5 months old
I am also coming to the conclusion that while I think that the girls look like sisters, they are growing more and more into their own little people...both in looks and in personality.

Caroline's eyes are set a bit farther apart and her hair (and eye brows) are remaining quite dark. Caroline is so laid back and Brooke is still so 'intense.'
It looks like Caroline is more like dad and Brooke more like mom...we will see how they continue to grow :)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

all these rolls are going to get me through this rough week!!!

keep feeding that beautiful child and bulk her up more for when i return to her!

i agree though, im starting to see the differences too, i love it!! and i also love that caroline wants to be just like her big sis, she is a pretty cool gal!

keep the pic coming PULEASE!!

Amy said...

I think Caroline looks just like you in those pics! She is so adorable, just like her godmother...

Unknown said...

those leg warmers are phenomenal! I'm sure that helps her with standing - she just wants to show them off! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics and can't wait to see all the little ones next week!

Maybe I'll bring back some awesome Texas gifts after this weekend...10-gallon hats anyone?